Fear The Walking Dead News
Fear The Walking Dead is set in Los Angeles, the series follows a divorced male teacher named Travis (Cliff Curtis) and his fiance Madison who is a female guidance counselor (Kim Dickens), and her two children Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) and Nick (Frank Dillane) during the zombie apocalypse.
- Kim Dickens as Madison Clark, a high school guidance counselor and fiancee to Travis. She is a single mother to Alicia and Nick.
- Cliff Curtis as Travis Manawa, Madison’s fiance and a divorced teacher who shares custody of his son Chris with ex-wife Liza
- Frank Dillane as Nick Clark, Madison’s college-flunk out son who is battling a drug problem.
- Alycia Debnam-Carey as Alicia Clark, Madison’s high-achieving and ambitious daughter who is in a relationship with her jock boyfriend Matt. She is able to read situations well and often finds herself at odds with Nick due to his unmotivated nature.
- Elizabeth Rodriguez as Liza, Travis’s ex-wife and mother to their son Chris. A free-spirited bohemian type, she is attempting to rebound from her disastrous marriage.
- Mercedes Mason as Ofelia
- Rubén Blades as Daniel, Ofelia’s father
- Lorenzo James Henrie as Chris Manawa, Travis and Liza’s son, who resents his father from their divorce
- Sandrine Holt as Dr. Bethany Exner, a confident and skilled doctor
- Maestro Harrell as Matt, Alicia’s jock boyfriend.
- Patricia Reyes Spindola as Griselda, Daniel’s wife.
- Colman Domingo as Strand, a smart and sophisticated man with a mysterious past.
- Shawn Hatosy as a well-intentioned but out of his element military man with a soulful disposition.